1st Barton Group
Meets at Barton Village Hall, Silver Street, Barton, DL10 6JP
Website – www.bartonscouts.co.uk
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Scout Leader – Gavin Ions
- Squirrels – Starting in the summer 2023 on Monday from 17:30-18:15
- Beaver Scouts – Thursday 18.00 – 19.15
- Cub Scouts – Monday 18.30 – 20.00
- Scouts – Thursday 19.30 – 21.00
Barton Group wear yellow neckers with a Barton badge.
It is one of the largest Groups in the area providing Scouting for young people aged 6 to 14 years old. It is based in the village of Barton but serves an area from the fringes of Darlington to the A1 motorway. It is a very active Group providing many opportunities for all their young people to take part in many varied activities and camps. In the past the Group has produced very successful Gang Show in November on alternative years. The Group celebrates in fortieth anniversary during 2017.